Sixt bicycle rent prices and service charges
|30 min ride||Free of charge|
|24h ||10.00 Eur|
Client registration is free of charge.
To use the bicycle rental services it is necessary to create an account and register a valid payment method. we accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
The first 30 minutes of the ride are free!
When registering with Sixt bicycle rental, a deposit of 10.00 EUR will be charged from your credit card; it serves as a guarantee of bicycle rental payment. The sum in the amount of 10.00 EUR will be transferred to your Sixt rent a bicycle account and later used to cover bicycle rental payment. In the case that the sum is not used in full amount, after closing the account, we will transfer the remaining amount to your credit card.
The rental fee is calculated for every 60 minutes, starting from unlocking the bicycle. The rental fee will be charged within 24 hours after returning the bicycle.
In the case of a long-term rental, when the sum of 10.00 EUR is reached, it will be charged from the account, and Sixt rent a bicycle al will continue the bicycle rental until the return of the bicycle is registered. The bicycle rental period is no longer than 5 days.
- In the case of the bicycle being stolen or damaged, the client is liable for the amount of 75.00 EUR.
- For returning the bicycle in a place that is not an official Sixt station, the client is liable for the amount of 20.00 EUR. The official station list is here
- For returning the bicycle without a lock, the client is liable for the amount of 20.00 EUR
- For leaving the bicycle in a different station than registered, the client is liable for the amount of 20.00 EUR
- For changing the lock code without informing Sixt, the client is liable for the amount of 20.00 EUR
- For not returning the bicycle, the client is liable for the amount of 600.00 EUR